July 27, 2005
A Weaselly Business
Weasel Wardancer, a Weaseltrek fan, wrote to us to let us know that his weasel Rodney discovered our site. It's always good to hear from the IKEA cousins...
In more sobering news, we thought we'd share with everyone the current known state of all the weasels:
- Anka: with a friend of ours, but accidentally put in storage for the summer.
- Annika: with us!
- Enfald: Lost. Never returned by last keeper. last keeper has not responded to email for months.
- Freja: with Kevin of Beans around the World. We still have more photos to post!
- Halta: is now back with us at long last. No photos.
- Kalle: just arrived back from Ireland. In my hands.
- Kanin: in Washington, DC, accounted for. Haven't heard anything in a while, but with someone we know personally, so not lost.
- Kjell: I was notified a few days ago that Kjell is en route to Japan.
- Leende: Singapore. just arrived back from Singapore (Sept 16)! No photos, though.
- Leka: I think we're expecting some photos from the Dominican Republic later this summer.
- Linnea: Israel. Lost. Keeper confirmed receipt, but has not answered email since March.
- Magda: Australia? I'm not sure. Possibly lost. Haven't heard anything in a while. I think this one might have gotten lost in the mail on the way down under.
- Utforksa: Lost in Norway. Possibly findable, though; working on it.
- Vandra: Just returned from a tour of Europe. We have Vandra here.
- Vilse: Lost in the mail.
So there you have it - seven months,
seven five lost weasels.
Posted by dmd at July 27, 2005 1:32 PM